Thursday, March 22, 2007

Last Call for Logos

Just a reminder that the submission deadline for the Eclectic Detective Logo Contest is tomorrow at midnight. Ok, any time before I wake up on Saturday. (I'm on Eastern Standard Time, and I sleep in on Saturdays).

I have received some wonderful entries, and would like to receive some wonderful more. Just in case you haven't been following this in the play-by-play manner that I would wish for, you can click here for previous posts, which include official rules, prizes, and so on. The printed list of books is finally complete, and can be found here. It really is an impressive list, and I'd be surprised if a person couldn't find five books they'd love to have among them.

Again, any submit logos in jpeg format (and/or any questions) to lisaj32@yahoo.com.

I look forward to seeing a full mailbox!

tags:

No comments: