Monday, March 12, 2007

Calling All Creatives--Logo Contest Continues
























All right, are you ready for some more book prizes? 'Cause I'm sure ready for some more logos! I'm referring, of course, to the logo contest I announced last week. I've gotten a few nibbles and a submission or two, but wow, I hope this picks up! I would really encourage people to make a submission. What's the worst that can happen? If you don't win, the only person who'll see it is me. If you do win, you'll receive five books, an announcement of your stupendous powers of creativity, and a logo credit on the blog for as long as I use it.

A text-based list of all the books the winner can choose from is a work-in-progress here. So far it includes all the books depicted last week and most of those shown above. If you have any questions at all about the books, email me: lisaj32@yahoo.com. If you have any questions about the contest itself, email me.

So far I haven't thought of any changes to the rules, except the addition stated above about the winner getting an ongoing logo credit on the blog. Is there anything I've forgotten? I guess I should add that winners outside the USA will have the books shipped via the most economical method available, and delivery may take four to six weeks.

I would love to get a flood of submissions this week and be able to stick to the original deadline: submit by Friday, 3/16/07, and the winner will be announced on Monday the 19th. Gosh, I would love that. But I will extend the deadline if I deem it necessary.

So tell your friends, tell your co-workers, give your kid a crayon. Let's not forget: the Apartment Therapy logo looks like this:

And the other books to choose from look like this:
























So lets all put on our thinking caps and see what we can come up with. Okay?

tags:

3 comments:

Heather Moore said...

Yikes, you've been blogging like mad since I last popped in. I will give you a logo soon, but am super swamped with other work. Just gimme a minute...

Heather Moore said...

Ok, I've posted about your competition on my blog. Let's spread the word!

LisaJay said...

Oh, Heather! Oh my, thank you!