Monday, May 21, 2007

Etsy Shop: Rockin' Bones
























We haven't had any skulls in a while and, well, that's just wrong, isn't it? Fortunately I've stumbled onto an Etsy shop with skulls galore. (That should be the name of something. A band, perhaps. Skulls Galore. Hmmm.) The shop is Rockin' Bones, and you can get there from here.

Above we have the front view of the Yellow Skulls Tunic. Here's the back:
























Aside from the skulls, I totally dig the black and yellow color combination. Last month I was all about black and pink, but now I've seen the error of my ways. Black and yellow is clearly what it's all about.

Someone--who the heck was it? Help me out. Someone, a fellow blogger within our amorphous community, recently did a "pink and yellow" week. I hereby declare this "Black and Yellow Week" on Eclectic Detective.

Realistically, given my recent slump, "Black and Yellow Week" may be limited to the current post. But you can help! E-mail me your favorite black and yellow design-y stuff to lisaj32@yahoo.com. Or don't, either way. But really, it's sooooo easy to make me happy. . . .

tags:


No comments: