Friday, June 01, 2007

Black and Yellow Week Roundup





















Aw heck, "week" is an arbitrary period of time to do something, right?

Here are some great black and yellow finds. Above we have a way cool print titled "Avenge Me, Blockhead!" It's from The Little Friends of Printmaking, available for $20.00, and is currently on backorder.

If you're in the mood for gift giving, I love the giftwrap at Sprout Home, especially this "Roll of Knots" paper.
























The pendant below is from one of my favorite Etsy shops, Madison Craft Studio. It's as classy an item as you could hope to find, and a steal at $3.00. (Check out their other pendants--they have such lovely designs!)























On the other end of the spectrum (the one that ranges from small, hand-made goods to large, mass-produced goods) is this lovely piece of rolling luggage from Samsonite's Black Label line. (This one is via Spray Glue.)


I know there's more black and yellow goodness out there. I'll show 'em as I find 'em. Meanwhile, please still shoot me any finds you come across!

tags:


No comments: