Sunday, November 12, 2006

Charmed



















We haven't seen any skulls in a while, and I don't know about you, but I miss them. They're a tiny but integral part of this wonderful charm bracelet by Jodi Bloom of So Charmed, which I love. Ok, I love all of her stuff.

The charm bracelets are extraordinary, and many are custom-made to represent the life (or lifestyle) of the buyer. They start at $165.00, which is quite reasonable for what it is. Can I hear ya say Wish List?

More within my price range are her Poison Pen Salutations, which feature a removable pin or patch. My heart is set on the "Heartbreaker" card. I won't send it, though. I want to wear the pin on my motorcycle jacket. Want to? More like have to.

Check out the interview with Jodi on StyleMaven. She seems like someone I'd like to know: down-to-earth, authentic, genuine. Completely devoted to her vision. Jodi says she has found her medium, and I'm sure anyone who has seen her work would agree.

tags:




No comments: