Thursday, November 02, 2006

And for good measure. . .








After posting about free Halloween fonts and then about skulls, how could I not point you toward this free skulls dingbat I found over at ScrapVillage? (I know Halloween is over, but don't forget about Day of the Dead, which falls on November 1st and 2nd. Besides, who needs a special occasion to use a skull?)

Also, I forgot to add to my skulls tirade this amazing example, which will also heal your wounds (if not your inner child):

I found it first at Urban Outfitters, but why pay $6.00 plus $5.95 shipping when you can get it at perpetual kid for $3.99--and shipping is free if you buy $99.00 worth of stuff (which is easy to do there)?

My, that was a long sentence. By the way, I have no affiliation with either store. I'm just sayin'.

I should warn you: I still may not be done with skulls. In fact, I may perseverate on skulls for quite some time. We'll have to wait and see.

tags:






No comments: