Sunday, March 18, 2007

All Around the Blog-o-Sphere

Time to pass on some great posts from this week found on other blogs.

First, Jan from Poppy did some wonderful guest blogging on emmas designblogg. You can find her guest posts here. But while you're there, be sure to check out the rest of emmas blog--it's one I didn't know about, and like a lot. For example, check out her post on Huan Nghiem's "Phobiaz" series of art prints.

Next, a post after my own heart at K Style about artist Debra Adelson. This is a great find--Adelson has some great jewelry as well as some totally funky flatware.

On Black. White. Bliss. there is a post about a wonderful Etsy find: pen and ink drawings by Haikubird, who donates all profits to charity. I love the choice of charity, too: First Book provides new books to children in need.

Check out Design Observer's wonderful article on Ken. Yes, Ken, as in Barbie's arm candy.

If you're a Flickr user, here's a post by swissmiss on their new layouts.

Retro fans should enjoy [BB-Blog]'s find: way cool retro alarm clocks. She loves them, and so do I!

Home decorators will enjoy this post on Another Shade of Grey
showing several ways to design a "photo wall."

Di Overton of Designers' Block has spent most of the week in Paris (could I be more jealous?) and has posted her adventures, which of course include what she bought!

Speaking of purchases, pink of casapinka scored some wonderful paintings on ebay you should take a look at. She'd like to know more about them, so take a look and see if you can help her out with your knowledge and expertise.

And finally, go on over to my Steals & Deals page for some great shopping bargains I've found this week. Clicking and buying from Steals & Deals is a great way to show your support for this pathetically broke little Detective.

As usual, I didn't have nearly enough time this week to visit all the blogs I love, so I'm sure I missed some wonderful posts. If you ever come across a post you love (or a post of your own that you think is worth a visit), go ahead and email the link to me at lisaj32@yahoo.com.

Happy hunting!

3 comments:

Julie at Belle Vivir said...

Thank your for these links. I'll make sure to visit them. My wedding went great & I wanted to share with a slide show of it at my blog. Thank you. :)

** Terramia ** said...

I love how you do a briefing of blogs here...
A summary of all things wonderful in the design world!

Kira W said...

Hello mmate great blog post