Tuesday, March 20, 2007

American Girl by Cynie Cory: A Retraction


















In a previous blog post about my cousin Cynie's poetry, I made a flippant comment about our family. I have come to regret it as a thoughtless and, most of all, inaccurate statement. I was writing very much tongue in cheek, and didn't expect the post to be widely read. Unfortunately, my blunder was made public through the magic of search engines. I didn't anticipate this, and should have.

I offer my apologies to Cynie, to my family, and to her readers.

tags:


5 comments:

Mari said...

Everything will be alright!

LisaJay said...

Thanks, it already is!

Butiksdetektiv said...

thanks for sharing!

Butiksdetektiv said...

thanks for sharing!

Lavenergihuse said...

Great Job! Thanks for sharing. It's very informative article.